Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are you up for a challenge?

I've been thinking about creating a reading blog for a while now and much to my delight I ran across A Southern Daydreamer Reads. She has accomplished what I was just thinking about. Anyway, she inspired me.

She has thrown down a challenge for Spring 2009. Here's my list...read below for the rules and add your own.

  • Mortal Prey by John Sandford
  • Dragon Tears by Dean Koontz
  • The General's Daughter by Nelson DeMille
  • The Stone Monkey by Jeffery Deaver
  • Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell
  • Naked Prey by John Sandford
  • Hidden Prey by John Sandford

Actually I'm reading Dragon Tears already. Is that cheating? You'll notice there's a number of John Sandford's "Prey" series listed. I'm working my way through the entire series book by book, reading them in the order they were written. I've done the same thing with Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta books, thus her latest is on my list.

*******************************************************

Rules as posted on A Southern Daydreamer Reads

Are you up for a Reading challenge?

Spring Reading Challenge 2009

Spring Challenge 2009

  • Challenge: Spring Reading Challenge 2009
  • Start date: March 20, 2009
  • Finish date: June 20, 2009
  • Hosted By: A Southern Daydreamer Reads
  • Rules:
    1. Make a list of books you want to read this spring.
    2. Write a post with your list on your blog. (You can add to or change this list at any time during the challenge)
    3. Visit this blog on March 30th to sign up (Mr. Linky). Note: Please post the direct link to your Spring Reading Challenge 2009 post. I am going to use Mr. Linky so that you can visit other participants and see what they are reading.
    4. You can write another post in June to let everyone know how you did.

    We will have another challenge for Summer 2009. The purpose of the challenge is for everyone to read and have fun!

    No comments: